The TCM (E) series engine has a very reliable engine crankcase, crankshaft, and rotating parts. The E225-8 engine was built to last. However, one of the weak points of the E series engine is the cylinder which rarely reaches TBO due to heating and subsequent stress within the cylinder. The heat transfer was poor due to the lack of adequate fin area on the cylinder. The parallel valves are particularly sensitive to overheating and invite cracks between valve seats. The low compression and valve arrangement were less efficient than modern high compression cylinders with angle valves and more fin area which run cooler and more efficient. We have solved the problems and created a solution for a modern and efficient TCM E225-8 engine. Our solution…………..470N cylinders.
Looking to increase horsepower at the same time decrease cylinder head and oil
temperatures? Would you like to gain power across the entire manifold pressure
E225-8 Engine Modification
STC/PMA modification for Beech models 35 thru G35 allows you to keep your existing TCM engine while:
- Increasing your horsepower without the huge expense of installing an IO-470 engine.
- Shortening Take-Off Runs.
- Increasing Rate of Climb.
- Increasing Cruise Speed at Cruising Altitudes.
- Dramatically Decreasing Cylinder Head Temperatures.
- Decreasing Oil Temperature.
- Minimizing Total Oil Burn.
- Allows Use of 100LL Fuel.
- Less Plug fouling occurs due to the higher compression ratio.
What an incredible time this is to increase the usefulness of your Beech Bonanza.
STC/PMA for Models 35, A-35,B-35,C-35,D-35,E-35,F-35,G-35
If you are interested in purchasing please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!